Andersens is currently looking for Showroom Consultants to join our team. This position is responsible for cashiering, managing customer flow, order logistics and providing every customer with an exceptional shopping experience. As part of the package the successful applicant will also receive full product and sales training. Training will give all the tools needed to service our customers.
The key responsibilities and duties required for this position.
- Servicing customers in our showroom
- Answering sales calls
- General housekeeping of the showroom
- Keeping all resources up to date (price lists, brochures etc…)
- Opening and End of day procedures
- Keeping the showroom always organised.
- Problem solving for customers and cold calling when needed.
- Following up your orders and quotes
- Updating price tickets on products throughout the showroom
- Help design displays and giving suggestions.
- Making sure all customers are always given superb service.
Required Skills, qualifications and experience for this position.
- Great customer service
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in retail or trade sales
- Highly motivated and a can-do attitude, will push to reach sales targets and achievements.
- Be able to talk to anyone and guide people, help customers make decisions for their home.
- A quick learner and great positive attitude and personality
- Willing to put extra work in or go the extra mile.
- A team player works well in a group environment.
- Be able to build relationships with customers and work unsupervised.
- Punctual and reliable and be able to work on Saturdays.
- Excellent work ethic
- Must present themselves professionally and be well spoken with a proven sales record.
- Willingness to help people and be part of our team.
If you are up for a challenge and feel like this position is right for you. We would love for you to be a part of our team. Please fill the online form to submit your application.