Andersens is looking for confident and motivated Interior Designers to join our growing design team. As an Interior Design Consultant, you will be responsible for the following, however not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting new clients as they enter our showroom.
- Effectively guide and conduct Floor Plan and Colour Selection consultations with clients
- Providing suggestions and a professional opinion on colour and finishes selections
- Ensuring the highest quality of customer service and quality control through professional communications
- Meet client expectations through prompt communication via telephone, face-to-face and email correspondence
Our ideal candidate would be creative, enthusiastic, flexible, professional and enjoy working with clients and the general public in an ever-growing environment.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate:
- Confidence in working with clients and the general public
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not mandatory
- A well-presented appearance
- An intermediate knowledge of understanding and reading floor plans and elevations
- A passion for interior design and customer service
- The ability to follow direction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with both fellow staff and clients
The successful candidate will be provided with full training, and be offered a stable and friendly environment within which you can advance your career. If you are up for a challenge and feel like this position is right for you. We would love for you to be a part of our team. Please fill the online form to submit your application.