We are looking for experienced floor installers to join our team. It is essential that you have a proven background in floor installation, sales and are self-motivated. You are required to have at least 1 year of flooring installing.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Ability to Carry out every stage of engineered oak, solid timber, parquetry, hybrids, and laminate flooring installation with no supervision.
- Ability to conduct site inspection in line with business requirements for engineered oak, solid timber, parquetry, hybrids, and laminate floors.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications and able to identify scope not covered raising queries with the correct parties.
- Communicate with client and colleagues to coordinate work, and ability to work with builder to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Coordinate logistics with regards to procurement and delivery of materials.
- Ensure self and colleagues adhere to project health and safety requirements.
- Understanding of project budget, costs incurred and scope of works identifying areas of challenge and opportunity.
- You need to have experience working on flooring projects across residential and commercial
Above all, the successful applicant must have a great attitude and work ethic. The right candidates will receive an attractive salary with bonus incentives. Interested? Please fill the online form on your