Flooring Apprentice positions exist to learn from the best in the business at Andersens. Are you a team player, organized with good written and verbal communication skills? We will provide long term stable work with many opportunities that only an established business can uniquely provide. No experience is required for this role but a willingness to learn and a positive attitude is a must.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Coordinate and carry out duties required in flooring technology, greeting clients, taking instructions from supervisor and other superiors in the trade.
- Attending a technical course
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as directed
- Complete tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times. Ensure work site is always clean and left presentable.
- We can work with just about anyone, but we want a candidate that is organized and able to meet deadlines. We also want them to be able to talk to customers and make them feel at home.
If you think you would be a good fit for this Apprenticeship, please submit your application by filling the form.