Getting your house clean! Part 4
25 February 2013Helpful Tips and Hints
With this week bringing the end to our Dyson promotion and our “getting your house clean” 4 part blog series. So without further ado..
- To get your toilet bowls back to their shiny white best, clean them with some flat Coke or Pepsi. Leave the drink to soak overnight in order to dissolve limescale.
- To remove marker pen off hard surfaces, spray on some hair spray and then simply wipe it off with a cloth or paper towel.
- To remove cat and dog hair from clothing and furniture, rub them with some damp rubber gloves.
- To remove fingerprints from stainless-steel appliances, place a small amount of baby oil on a napkin and then wipe over the affected areas. The fingerprints should just easily wipe away.
- To clean your shower curtain, wash it in the washing machine with about 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cop of bleach, some white towels and just a normal amount of washing powder. By also adding into some fabric softener, it will also help to keep the curtain clean. When the load is done, return the shower curtains to their normal place and allow to drip dry. Wrinkles will fade away after a couple of days.
That now brings us to the end of this weeks’s (and our series of cleaning tips). We hope you have enjoyed them.
More like this
Choosing a Neutral Floor Covering
FAQs about Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring, Answered!
Goal-setting for Renovating
What Our Customers are Saying
Jared and Cassandra are hard working, cheerful, honest business partners. They made my experience of choosing carpet and then laying 5 rooms of it simple and convenient. I also had plenty of choice of colour and style from their extensive range. The measure and quote was done in a timely, efficient manner and Jared is very personable. They even quoted, then organised, the shifting and replacement of furniture on the day. I am very impressed with Andersens at Burleigh Heads. Sincerely, thank you both.
Karen for Andersens Burleigh Heads
I cannot speak more highly of Malcolm and the team at Andersens Stafford. The products they laid in my apartment were high quality, well priced and look amazing. If you are looking to re-floor your home or apartment I can't recommend them more highly. Thanks again team!
Raquel for Andersens Stafford
As always, very friendly, offering good advice and delivering an excellent service. I am very happy with my new blinds and floor covering.
Patricia for Andersens Beaudesert
Friendly and professional crew, fast response, impressive work, very affordable, recommend to all, Best in the market!
FlyLice for Andersens Ipswich