Getting your house clean! Part 1
04 February 2013Helpful Tips and Hints
With our Dyson vacuum cleaner give-away this month, we thought, why not share some easy to do cleaning tips and tricks with our customers and readers.
5 Easy Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- Getting rid of red wine stains: Place a dab of foaming style shaving cream on the area. This can help remove red-wine spills from carpets.
- Removing food odours: Use a combination of hot water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda to help rid those unwanted “left-over” smells.
- Dusting lamp shades: You can use your vacuum cleaner or a lint roller!
- Glass cleaning: Use old newspapers instead of paper towels to clean your glass windows.
- Getting rid of stickers: A great tip for removing stubborn price tags (and not ruin your nails). Dab some rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip or a cotton pad.
That’s all from us this week. Join us again next week as we reveal 5 more easy cleaning tips and tricks!
More like this
Choosing a Neutral Floor Covering
FAQs about Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring, Answered!
Goal-setting for Renovating
What Our Customers are Saying
Jared and Cassandra are hard working, cheerful, honest business partners. They made my experience of choosing carpet and then laying 5 rooms of it simple and convenient. I also had plenty of choice of colour and style from their extensive range. The measure and quote was done in a timely, efficient manner and Jared is very personable. They even quoted, then organised, the shifting and replacement of furniture on the day. I am very impressed with Andersens at Burleigh Heads. Sincerely, thank you both.
Karen for Andersens Burleigh Heads
I cannot speak more highly of Malcolm and the team at Andersens Stafford. The products they laid in my apartment were high quality, well priced and look amazing. If you are looking to re-floor your home or apartment I can't recommend them more highly. Thanks again team!
Raquel for Andersens Stafford
As always, very friendly, offering good advice and delivering an excellent service. I am very happy with my new blinds and floor covering.
Patricia for Andersens Beaudesert
Friendly and professional crew, fast response, impressive work, very affordable, recommend to all, Best in the market!
FlyLice for Andersens Ipswich