Terms & Conditions
10 December 2012 | iDesign
- These conditions of entry relate to the “WIN with iDESIGN” promotion organised by Andersens Pty Ltd, 39 Western Drive, Gatton QLD 4343, phone 1800 016 016 (“Promoter”).
- By entering the competition, participants shall be deemed to agree with these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents in Queensland and Northern New South Wales only who are fans and followers of the Andersens Facebook page, but excludes all employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its related companies and all their associated advertising agencies.
- To be eligible to win, participants must visit the Andersens website and choose their favourite “Satin Shag” rug, and enter the colour and why it’s their favourite along with their personal details – phone number, name and email address by the 20th December 2012 at 11:59 pm AEST
- The promotion commences on the 10th December 2012 at 9:00am AEST and concludes on the 20th December 2012 at 11:59 pm AEST.
- There is one prize draw which will take place on the 21st of September 2012 and the winner will be notified by the 7th of September 2012 via phone or email.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize and value are as follows:
- One Satin Shag rug (70 cm x 130 cm) of your colour choice. To be picked up at your nearest store.
- The prize is not transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged or returned and are non-refundable or redeemable for cash. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to cancellation of event or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the promotion subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The winner should seek independent advice on insurances related to the prize/s.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about participants to enable entry in the promotion but no further use of this information will be made outside of the scope of the occasional promotional emails without prior consent.