Getting your house clean! Part 4
25 February 2013 | Helpful tips and hints
With this week bringing the end to our Dyson promotion and our “getting your house clean” 4 part blog series. So without further ado..
- To get your toilet bowls back to their shiny white best, clean them with some flat Coke or Pepsi. Leave the drink to soak overnight in order to dissolve limescale.
- To remove marker pen off hard surfaces, spray on some hair spray and then simply wipe it off with a cloth or paper towel.
- To remove cat and dog hair from clothing and furniture, rub them with some damp rubber gloves.
- To remove fingerprints from stainless-steel appliances, place a small amount of baby oil on a napkin and then wipe over the affected areas. The fingerprints should just easily wipe away.
- To clean your shower curtain, wash it in the washing machine with about 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cop of bleach, some white towels and just a normal amount of washing powder. By also adding into some fabric softener, it will also help to keep the curtain clean. When the load is done, return the shower curtains to their normal place and allow to drip dry. Wrinkles will fade away after a couple of days.
That now brings us to the end of this weeks’s (and our series of cleaning tips). We hope you have enjoyed them.